It's Personal Growth Development - My Library

For the past few years, I have been reading up on self-development and personal growth. I am not a writer and I was never a reader of a lot of books. I have found it easier for me to absorb and retain more information when I read an audiobook. Listening and learning can be done in the background of life, like when you are driving, working in the yard, or even when you can't sleep at night. I often find myself awake at 2-3 am with my mind racing, so I grab an audiobook. This morning's audiobook was the 15 laws of growth by John C. Maxwell. The book speaks to me in my twilight sleep and even enters my dream state. it's amazing and I love it.

My current reading:

  • Ask and it is given
  • As a Man Thinketh
  • 15 Laws of Invaluable Growth

The books that I have read and love:



  • How to win friends and influence people
  • Think and Grow Rich
  • Outwitting the Devil
  • Rich Dad Poor Dad
  • the Motivation Manifesto
  • the Charge
  • Life Golden Ticket
  • the Greatest Salesman in the world
  • Beach Money
  • the Strangest Secret
  • Mach II with your hair on fire
  • the Four Year career
  • the Slight Edge
  • the Science of Getting Rich
  • Failing Forward
  • How to Stop Warring and Start Living
  • Cashflow Quadrant
  • I Dare You
  • Wave Four
  • Acres of Diamonds
  • the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • Getting Out Of Your Own Way
  • Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
  • #AskGaryVee
  • The Thank You Economy
  • Crush It
  • 21 irrefutable laws of leadership
  • 15 Laws Invaluable of Growth
  • the Healthy Home
  • Royalty Income
  • the Shack
  • Richest Man in Babylon
  • Everest to Arabia
  • Celestine Prophecy
  • The Road Less Traveled
  • Your First Year in Network-Marketing
  • Go Pro - 7 Steps to Becoming a Network-Marketing Professional
My Audi Books that have made a difference and I listen to again and again

  • Outwitting the Devil
  • the Science of Getting Rich
  • the Strangest Secret
  • Richest Man in Babylon
  • 7 Steps to becoming a Network-Marketing Professional
  • Challenge to Succeed
  • How to Handle Conflict
  • Lead the Field
  • Acres of Diamonds
  • Power of Ambition
  • How to Win Friends and Influence People
  • Getting What You Want


There are many more on Audible, Audiobook and lectures. Some of my favorite speakers:

  • Jim Rohn
  • Zig Ziglar
  • Gary Vaynerchuk
  • John C. Maxwell
  • Dennis Waitley
  • Mel Robbins
  • Eric Worre
  • Eldonna Lewis
  • Anthony Robbins
  • Tom "Big Al" Schreiter
  • Dale Carnegie
  • Earl Nightingale
I will be adding more as the education and my learning continue. If you would like to share your thoughts and join me on a weekly live broadcast to talk and collaborate on the book you read, you can find me at Zoom Meetings. Comment below. 

set up a private meeting with Mike at calendly.com/mykgio

Comments