The Healthy Biker

Things I have learned about being a Healthy Biker.


  • You have choices as to where to ride.
  • You have choices as to where to eat.
  • It's not all about being a "health nut". Moderation.
  • You can make better choices when you eat.
  • It's not all about sacrificing fun and freedom.
  • It's not fun being sick.
  • If we can minimize the suffering and pain, I am all for that.
  • I am tired of watching my riding buddies die a long and painful death.
  • If only we could lose weight without a lot of exercising. 
  • We would all love to use up our bodies and go sliding in sideways to the grave and not from some hospital bed suffering.
  • The older we get the longer it takes to heal.
  • What would be easier for you? Getting heckled for that salad you have or getting heckled at your hospital bedside.

These are a few of my favorite places to ride and relax.

Comments